IT-Freedom secures new ICE Claims customer: UK Drainage Network Limited
UK Drainage Network (UKDN) Limited is the UK’s leading provider of drainage solutions to homes and business, managing claims for Insurer’s, Water Utilities and direct Customers
LONDON, 22nd March, 2011 – IT-Freedom Limited (www.it-freedom.com), the leading provider of specialist software solutions for the general insurance industry, today announced that contracts have been signed with UKDN to provide ICE Claims® and ICE Track® to the UK’s leading drainage solution company.
ICE Claims® is widely acknowledged as the most comprehensive claims and supply chain management solution available on the market today. ICE Claims® proactively manages all aspects of a claims lifecycle from initial notification of loss, smart deployment and customer claims tracking, through to sophisticated financial management, invoicing and payments. Features include:
- A browser based proactive claims management application
- Multiple portals for Policyholder, Client and Claims Management support
- Highly Configurable without intervention from IT staff
- Automated task based processing
- Automated rules based smart deployment and monitoring
- Electronic case file for all incoming and outgoing communications
- Configurable fraud detection and flagging rules
- Fully auditable providing extremely rich, configurable MI
- Designed for connectivity e.g. Digital Pens, PDA’s, Industry databases
- Ability to monitor deployment and flex capacity based upon location, equipment needed, certification levels and SLA requirements
ICE Track® for Business Intelligence
ICE Track® provides the ability to generate dashboards and reports for operational performance and financial KPIs throughout an entire organisation and works with data from many different sources to help generate true integrated Business Intelligence.
ICE Track® achieves this through:
- Templates for dimensional Data Marts that can be easily configured to create a Data Warehouse to meet individual business needs
- Cleansing, combining and transformation of data into meaningful facts and dimensions that support the business with reliable data
- Templates for operational reports, dashboards and analytics that can be easily configured to meet individual business reporting needs
- Reports available internally and, where appropriate, to external clients via secure web-based reporting
- Full slice and dice via online analytic processing
- Ability to feed into a separate corporate Data Warehouse
Greg Beech, Chief Executive Officer, UKDN commented: "UKDN are an organisation committed to providing the very highest level of service to all our Clients. We achieve this by employing driven and committed people and ensuring that a total quality ethos underpins everything we do. This applies equally to the technology employed and the way in which it is utilised. We are delighted to announce that we are implementing ICE Claims to continue to help drive UKDN forward in providing tailored services to our many Clients. ICE Claims provides us with the complete flexibility to react to changing business needs through highly configurable solutions, gives us even greater control of the business by the business and provides us with consistently high innovation for the long term."
Mick Sargeant, Managing Director of IT-Freedom concluded, “I am delighted that ICE Claims has been selected by such a widely respected company as UKDN as they have a reputation for excellent service delivery and professionalism in their Industry. It is vitally important for UKDN to proactively manage the claims process and provide regular updates to their customers whilst ensuring that the appropriate repair team is dispatched on time, first time, every time. ICE Claims will underpin this process and enable UKDN to further push the boundaries of Service and Excellence in this competitive environment.”
NOTES TO EDITORS
IT-Freedom provides best practice web-based solutions for the general insurance industry. A wealth of knowledge and experience has been combined with excellent technical design to produce the ICE suite of solutions. ICE Claims® helps insurers and suppliers to drive cost from the claims process and ICE Track® solves the complex problem of managing your business through the provision of easily obtainable information. 2010 saw the launch and ICE Mutual® for policy processing whilst 2011 will see the launch of ICE Policy® providing full web-based general insurance functionality across the industry. By challenging accepted practices and procedures and harnessing technology we are leading the change.
About UK Drainage Network Limited (UKDN)
The UK Drainage Network Limited was incorporated in 2003 by its founding contractors (Direct Drains Limited, Drainmasters (East Anglia) Limited, Draintech Limited, & Multijet (Cardiff) Limited.). These wholly independent companies were introduced together as the top performing drainage contractors for a major insurance company and saw that there was an opportunity to pool their expertise and resources and to form a true nationwide network capable of delivering a premium product direct to the UK Insurance Industry.
The founding contractors are a group of some of the most experienced and long established specialist drainage companies across the UK with significant experience of working for Insurance and Water industry clients handling drainage related claims and subsidence investigations.